January 8-11, 2018
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal St.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
A special rate of $165/night (plus appropriate taxes) is available at the Sheraton. Rooms can be booked at this rate by clicking here or by calling 504.525.2500 and referencing the NBIC January meeting.
- Each attendee is responsible for his or her own guest room and related charges.
- Reservations must be made no later than 5:00 PM local time on Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Attendees should identify themselves as being with the National Board Inspection Code Committee when reserving rooms by phone.
- A valid credit card is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Cancellations will be accepted without penalty if notice is received at least 72 hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. One night’s room and tax will be charged if cancellation is received within 72 hours of arrival.
- Room rate will be available three days prior and three days after event dates, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
It is approximately a 30-minute cab ride from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to the Sheraton.
For information about airport transportation services, click here.
For information about hotel parking and transportation services, click here.
The Sheraton offers four dining options onsite: Roux Bistro, Pelican Bar, Starbucks, and in-room dining. Dozens of additional restaurants are located within walking distance of the hotel.
Wednesday Night Reception
This event will be conveniently located inside the Sheraton hotel on the second floor in the Lagniappe space.