InfoLink! is your online connection to the 89th General Meeting in Aurora, Colorado, May 11-15, 2020. By accessing the links in the box to the left, you can register for the General Meeting; get a glimpse at the preliminary program; read up on the featured speaker, entertainment, and tours; and get hotel and reservation information.
General Meeting Notices
- Recommended attire is business casual for all hotel events except the Wednesday banquet, where ties and jackets will be the evening attire.
- Distribution of any and all literature other than informational materials published by the National Board and ASME is strictly prohibited at the General Meeting.
- To obtain a preregistration discount of $45, all forms and fees must be received on or before April 17 (4:00 p.m. EDT). Click here for General Meeting registration information.
- All tour registration will take place onsite at the National Board registration desk in the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center. Seating for all tours is limited.
- On-Site Registration Desk hours at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center located in Homestead 1:
Sunday, May 10 . . . 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday, May 11 . . . 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May12 . . . 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- General Meeting registration is required in order to receive the special $229/night room rate at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center. Click here for hotel and reservation information.
National Board and ASME Meetings
- The following meetings are scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center: National Board Members' General Discussion Session, National Board Members' Meeting, and the ASME Conference Committee Meeting.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code meetings are scheduled all week. Check at the ASME registration desk for locations and times. Meetings are open to the public. Click here for more information on ASME Code Week.
- Check hotel information board for locations and times of all meetings.