The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI) is moving forward with its plan to host the 89th General Meeting at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 10-14, 2021.
The National Board is monitoring COVID-19 protocols in the state of Arizona, the city of Scottsdale, and the CDC. COVID-19 protocols are subject to change. Attendees are advised to review local, state, and national protocols prior to traveling to Scottsdale.
The National Board recommends the following guidelines for attendees of the 89th General Meeting, May 10-14, 2021:
- Attendees are encouraged to wear a mask in public areas at the hotel, in accordance with hotel guidelines. If you do not have a mask, NBBI can provide one, as available.
- Attendees are encouraged to practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary contact with other attendees and their computers, phones, paperwork, or other personal items.
- Attendees must comply with the host hotel, city, and state’s COVID requirements.
- The National Board is working with the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to ensure best sanitation practices are implemented. Read the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess COVID response here.
- Attendees are asked to self-monitor their health before arriving to General Meeting functions each day and report any symptoms to National Board staff.
- Attendees who are at greater risk should not attend the meeting in person. Do not attend the General Meeting if you do not feel well or have been around someone who does not feel well.