The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI) is moving forward with its plan to host the 89th General Meeting at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 10-14, 2021.
The National Board is monitoring COVID-19 protocols in the state of Arizona, the city of Scottsdale, and the CDC. COVID-19 protocols are subject to change. Attendees are advised to review local, state, and national protocols prior to traveling to Scottsdale.
The National Board asks that attendees of the 89th General Meeting, May 10-14, 2021, adhere to the following guidelines:
- In compliance with National Board’s COVID-19 Mitigation Policy, meeting attendees will be expected to wear facemasks during group functions and practice social distancing. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by the National Board, as available.
- Meeting attendees must comply with the host hotel, city, and state’s COVID requirements.
- The National Board is working with the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to ensure proper social distancing and best sanitation practices are implemented. Read the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess COVID response here.
- Attendees are asked to self-monitor their health before arriving to General Meeting functions each day (e.g. temperature taking, etc.) and report any symptoms to National Board staff.
- Attendees are asked to avoid unnecessary contact with other attendees and their computers, phones, paperwork, or other personal items.
- Attendees who are at greater risk should not attend the meeting in person. Do not attend the General Meeting if you do not feel well or have been around someone who does not feel well. Those not able to attend the General Meeting in person are encouraged to attend through video conferencing. Details to come.