Documents Available on Website
All documents are available to the visitor "as is." Visitors may download, view, copy, and/or print documents from the website for their personal use or noncommercial purpose. Documents may not be modified or altered in any way.
Read the National Board Privacy Statement.
Unauthorized Access to Website
Visitors agree not to use this Internet service to conduct unauthorized activities on or through the National Board website.
Use of Services
Visitors agree not to use this Internet service to:
- email, upload, post and/or transmit, or make available any contents that are unlawful, abusing, hateful, threatening, and/or an invasion of privacy;
- email, upload, post, and/or transmit any material or contents visitors do not have the legal rights to make available;
- email, upload, post, and /or transmit any material or contents which may contain computer viruses and/or computer code that may disrupt computer services or cause equipment malfunction;
- email, upload, post, and/or transmit any material or contents that may harm minors;
- email, upload, post, and/or transmit any material or contents which contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisement, "Spam," "Junk Mail," or "Chain Letters;"
- email, upload, post, and/or transmit any material or contents which contains trademark or patent information;
- reproduce, sell, and/or trade any material or content for commercial purpose.
Visitor agrees the National Board may terminate his/her account and services under certain circumstances without prior notice.
Visitor agrees not to alter any services at any time to gain or perform any tasks which are not authorized.