The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
This year the 89th General Meeting will be hosted by the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess – a AAA Five Diamond resort known for its lush outdoor spaces, Sonoran Desert scenery, championship golf, and world-class service.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers a total of 316,000 square feet of event space, 750 guest rooms, five top-ranked Arizona restaurants and bars, six pools, and a spa and fitness center. Fairmont guest rooms are spaciously appointed and feature Southwestern décor.
The property is located minutes away from shopping centers, restaurants, and other key destinations, and is home to two 18-hole championship golf courses, one of which is the famous Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is located approximately 25 miles north of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Notice of Scottsdale Fairmont Princess Resort Service Charges
- Porterage and Housekeeping Charges
General Meeting registered guests should be advised that the Scottsdale Fairmont Princess charges each guest a one-time $12 service charge per person to cover round trip porterage (the resort is sprawling and most guests need to take a golf cart when checking in and checking out of their rooms).
Each guest room will also be charged $2 per person, per day, for housekeeping services.
- Resort Fee
Be advised that the Scottsdale Fairmont Princess offers a $39 daily resort fee. This fee is optional for General Meeting registered guests. It is the responsibility of General Meeting registered guests to make arrangements with the hotel regarding the $39 daily resort fee, and whether they want to opt in or opt out of the $39 daily resort fee.
Note: Basic Guestroom internet is included for all General Meeting registered guests apart from the resort fee. All General Meeting registered guests will have basic in-room internet whether they opt into the resort fee or not.
The $39 resort fee includes:
- Unlimited premium internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired.
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room.
- $25 Well & Being credit toward a body or facial treatment per paid night, valid once per day. Spa treatments receive access to Well & Being Spa amenities for the day, including: co-ed waterfall treatment pool, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy lounge, spa rooftop pool and more (credit not cumulative and is valid once per day).
- On-site transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pool, and meeting space).
- Shuttle transportation service to and from Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, TPC Scottsdale and Grayhawk golf courses.
- Courtesy fishing pole rental for Lagoon fishing.
- Preferred TPC Scottsdale rates and tee times.
- Golf Bag Storage at the resort.
- Personal Protective Equipment Kit provided for each guest in their room (two face masks and antiseptic wipes).
- Complimentary business services offered at front desk (printing, photocopying and faxing of documents for personal use).
Daily resort fee charge of $39 plus tax will be added to guests room folio should they opt into the daily resort fee. Credit for spa services will be adjusted off of the guest’s final room bill. Total value of Resort Fee if all services used at basic levels and purchased individually is approximately $200.
Please contact the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for more information about these service charges.
General Meeting registration is required in order to receive the special $249 room rate at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Hotel reservations are the responsibility of attendees. Please note that this room rate DOES NOT include taxes, the porterage and housekeeping charges, or the optional resort fee (See Above).
Rooms at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess can be reserved online by clicking HERE.
Alternatively, call the hotel’s Reservation Department at 1-800-344-4758. To receive the $249 nightly room rate, reference group name: National Board.
Group rate hotel reservations must be received by Friday, April 23. Rates are good for three days prior to and three days following this event, based on availability of rooms.
While the National Board and the host hotel will do everything possible to accommodate all General Meeting visitors, registered attendees will be given first priority for all discounted sleeping rooms. In the event of a sold-out hotel, the National Board reserves the right to cancel the reservations of anyone in its room block not preregistered for the General Meeting. It is, therefore, strongly recommended attendees register for the General Meeting before securing room reservations. Additionally, it is suggested attendees make their hotel arrangements early to ensure availability. Those seeking special room rates but failing to register for the National Board General Meeting are not guaranteed the discounted nightly rate.