Salt Lake City Attractions
- Click here to explore the activities in and nearby The Grand America Hotel.
- Click here for The Grand America's Afternoon Tea menu.
- Click here for information on Temple Square.
- Click here for City Creek Shopping Center.
- Click here for the ultimate guide to all things Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City Transportation
The following provides information on Salt Lake City's local light rail system, TRAX.
Just outside The Grand America Hotel is Courthouse Station. This is the Free Fare Zone and will take guests at no charge to City Creek Center, Temple Square, and other downtown attractions just minutes from the hotel. This line runs from early morning to late night. Visit The Grand America Hotel concierge desk for more information.
The TRAX Green Line also runs to and from the airport for a nominal fee.
- Click here for more information about Salt Lake City's public transit system.
- Click here for a map of the Free Fare Zone.
- Click here for more information about the TRAX Green Line.
- Click here for information about other Salt Lake City transportation.
Utah's Liquor Laws
- Click here for information about Utah's liquor laws.