Please click here for special information about the July NBIC meetings and COVID-19.
July 13-16, 2020
The Brown Hotel
335 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
NOTICE: Due to social distancing protocols, at this time the National Board asks that only NBIC committee members physically attend the meeting and book hotel rooms in an effort to limit the number of people in a meeting room. If social distancing and/or large gathering protocols change, visitors may also attend in person. Updates to this request will be posted on the NBIC “Meeting Information” section of the National Board website. Visitors can still participate remotely through WebX conferencing. Details to come.
A special rate of $205/night (plus appropriate taxes) is available at The Brown Hotel.
To make reservations by phone, call 502.583.1234 or 888.888.5252 and reference group name “National Board Inspection Code.”
- Each attendee is responsible for his or her own guest room and related charges.
- Reservations must be made no later than 5:00 PM local time on Friday, July 3, 2020.
- A valid credit card is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Cancellations will be accepted without penalty if notice is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Room rate will be available three days prior and three days after event dates, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- The Brown Hotel is non-smoking.
The Brown Hotel is approximately 5 miles from Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF).
The Brown Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle. Please call for availability.
Parking is available at the lot adjacent to the hotel at a cost of $23.00/night for self-parking and $27.00/night for valet parking. Cost is subject to change.
For information about airport transportation services and rental car services, click here.
Hotel and City Dining
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the hotel and city restaurants may or may not be open to the public. If they are open during the July meeting, be informed that social distancing rules may be enforced inside the restaurants. Some restaurants may only offer carry-out service.
Wednesday Night Reception
This event will be hosted at the hotel in the Bluegrass Ballroom on the second floor.
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM on Wednesday, July 15. This event’s location is subject to change due to COVID-19 social distancing. More information will be provided closer to the event.