Inservice BPV Inspection Instructor
Would you like to work for a company that is the worldwide leader in pressure equipment safety – a business-casual, service-oriented work culture combined with a comprehensive benefits package and affords employees an exceptional balance of work and home life?
The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI) in Columbus, Ohio, is searching for a full-time staff instructor with a boiler and pressure vessel INSERVICE INSPECTION background for its rapidly growing training department. Primary responsibilities include instructing in-person and remote-delivery inservice and repair classes, and the development of training material for both classroom and online courses.
This position may also be involved in additional technical areas within the company, dependent upon background and level of expertise.
When you join the NBBI organization, you receive job stability (we’ve been around for over 102 years), a friendly atmosphere (no corporate grind here), great hours, 20 paid holidays a year (in addition to flexible paid time off), and other great benefits such as medical, vision, dental, long and short term disability, and life insurance; and a generous 401(k) contribution and match plan. Join our team and put your experience to work!
Learn more about the NBBI organization by clicking HERE.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should have:
- Five (5) years experience in boiler/pressure vessel inservice inspection; repairs/alterations to boilers, pressure vessels, or piping; or installation of boilers and/or pressure vessels
- Experience as jurisdictional or agency inservice inspector (Current National Board IS Commission preferred)
- Working knowledge of the National Board Inspection Code
- Familiarity with American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and Standards
- General knowledge of boiler and pressure vessel components and operations
- Ability to track and discuss applicable Code updates
- Previous experience instructing or presenting to groups
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work with curriculum team to develop technical content for training
- College degree/technical major preferred but not required
Please submit your resume to Julie Diehl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position for which you are appyling.