InfoLink! is your online connection to the 86th General Meeting in Anchorage, Alaska, May 8 - 12, 2017. By accessing the links in the box to the left, you can register for the General Meeting; get a glimpse at the preliminary program; read up on the featured speaker, entertainment, and tours; and get hotel and reservation information.
General Meeting Notices
- Attendees and guests are encouraged to dress in a business-casual style for all hotel events except the Wednesday banquet (where ties and jackets will be the evening attire).
- Distribution of any and all literature other than informational materials published by the National Board and ASME is strictly prohibited at the General Meeting.
- To obtain a preregistration discount of $45, all forms and fees must be received on or before April 14.
- All tour registration will take place onsite at the National Board registration desk in the Hilton Anchorage. Seating for all tours is limited.
- On-Site Registration Desk hours at the Hilton Anchorage:
Sunday, May 7 . . . 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday, May 8 . . . 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 9 . . . 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- General Meeting registration is required in order to receive the special $159/night room rate at the Anchorage Marriott Downtown (sleeping rooms at the Hilton Anchorage are not available). Click here for hotel and reservation information.
National Board and ASME Meetings
- The following meetings are scheduled for Tuesday, May 9 at the Hilton Anchorage: National Board Members' General Discussion Session, National Board Members' Meeting, and the ASME Conference Committee Meeting.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code meetings are scheduled all week at the William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center. Meetings are open to the public.
- Check hotel information board for locations and times of all meetings. Attendees can also check for meeting information at the ASME registration desk.